April 16, 201412 yr hey everybodycould someone help mesome of my cdlc disapears and i dont know whyso i tried to download again here from this sitebut the same shit disapears here toowhy ??
April 16, 201412 yr have you make search in your computer if is place a wrong file when you download sorry for my english i speak french
April 16, 201412 yr have you check the song you load use cherrub rock. i load when the wind blow i dont see in the game but i see in my dlc file the iron maiden song use another id song
April 17, 201412 yr Author when i download the songsi put all songs in the dlc orderwhen i start the game i could usually pley the songsso after 4 weeks for example the cdlc in the game and in the cdls order are missingand the most weird thing is when i want to download the same cdlcs here on this site i cant found there here on the list too ?????????? its kind of when someone delete or remove cdlcs on this downlade page there are removed on my computer too ???? VERY VERY STRANGE
April 17, 201412 yr You're right, the Jefferson Airplaine song (White Rabbit, right?) is gone from the database. But I still have it on my hard drive, so I dont think it's a ghost. I haven't gotten around to trying it yet -- maybe the charter is updating it and took it down in the meantime? ( There are 14 Hendrix songs and 32 Rammstein songs in the database. And 8 Foo Fighters songs.
April 18, 201412 yr No way for me to know. Have you tried using Windows search? Maybe somehow they got moved to a different folder? Maybe your kid brother was fucking around with your computer?
April 18, 201412 yr Author no i have searching my computer for the dlcs and windows doesnt found one of themthis is so strange .so if you delete or remove metallica master of puppets from the custom forge database (for example)the same happens on my hard drivei am really confusedits like someone spy on my computer and delete my cdlcs
April 18, 201412 yr Author is there a limit how much cdlc do you can upload to the game ?maybe i have too much of them and the older cdlc gets overwrite ???
April 18, 201412 yr I too have a similar problem.I have been adding dlc's to my folder and some of them work and some do not alltough I have made sure that the id's have been updated etc. Some of those songs were also rammstein etc.At the moment I have some files which on the surface seem the same but some do not work and some do, I have not managed to add any new ones either. I tried all possible configurations with different dll's etc.My dlc count was nearing 200 and since I have seen people having thousands and not have an issue, im not sure whats going on with this.
April 19, 201412 yr I don't understand why people keep all of their DLCs in that folder. It's not like you're going to play all of them every single time you launch the game. To me, it makes much more sense to keep a separate file for your CDLC collection and just take a moment before launching the game to choose your setlist for the day. I wouldn't think this is a problem related to the database -- that's just a reference, none of the files are actually hosted there. To me, it would make more sense if this was related to the file-hosting site. Do you remember where these files were hosted? A lot of sites have their own download assistants -- which are actually spyware. Or maybe somehow those files didn't actually download but remains in the cloud?
April 19, 201412 yr Some weeks ago RS2014 crashed on me and in the process deleted the entire directory where my Avenged Sevenfold cdlc's were located.
July 16, 201412 yr I'm having an issue that is somewhat similar, except that instead of CDLC's suddenly disappearing, some just don't appear at all ever. For example I recently download "Fields of Gold" by Sting and it has never showed up in the playlist despite being in the correct folder.
July 16, 201412 yr I'm having an issue that is somewhat similar, except that instead of CDLC's suddenly disappearing, some just don't appear at all ever. For example I recently download "Fields of Gold" by Sting and it has never showed up in the playlist despite being in the correct folder. When I first started downloading 'em, the only thing that would work was copy and pasting using short cuts, not moving them or anything. Bit of a long shot but worth a try
July 16, 201412 yr I have a similar problem, all of the dlc I've downloaded recently doesn't show up in the library. I've tried replacing the root file but nothing seems to work. I've tried deleting songs completely from my DLC folder but they still appear there whilst the new songs don't it's really frustrating.
July 20, 201412 yr I'm having an issue that is somewhat similar, except that instead of CDLC's suddenly disappearing, some just don't appear at all ever. For example I recently download "Fields of Gold" by Sting and it has never showed up in the playlist despite being in the correct folder. When I first started downloading 'em, the only thing that would work was copy and pasting using short cuts, not moving them or anything. Bit of a long shot but worth a try I always move them with shortcuts, could try moving them across folders though I guess
July 29, 201412 yr I have the same issue. New songs downloaded are not showing up in the game. Help please!
July 29, 201412 yr For those having issues with songs not showing up, how many total files do you have in your folder? Of those files, how many are official dlc, and how many are customs? Also, are you waiting for the game the enumerate the content? Every time you start the game, RS has to build the list of songs and it does that AFTER you've pressed "enter" to go to the main menu. You will see a grey box in the top right corner that says "Enumerating Content". It can take anywhere from 1-45 seconds, and possibly longer, depending on the number of songs in the folder. You can view the list of songs at any time even when it still says it's building the list, but only those that have been scanned will show up. If you're looking at the "Learn A Song" list while still enumerating, you will hear a "bloop" sound as new songs are found and the list will grow longer. If enumeration has finished and the songs still don't show up, try removing some old songs that you aren't playing any more. See if that helps, as there may be an unknown limit to how many songs RS can load at any one time. You can always add those songs back later when you decide to want to play them. To avoid crashes, conflicts, and corrupted saves it's a good idea to limit the number of cDLC you have in your dlc folder anyway. Also try using the Toolkit to reapply the AppID (Cherub Rock or whatever you own) as that helps sometimes as well.
July 29, 201412 yr I just added harvester of sorrow without issue, yet a couple blind guardian songs won't show up. Weird...
July 29, 201412 yr The problem, for whatever reason, was created because I had the song download twice in my DL folder. I removed both, and the copied version in the DLC folder. Once everything was removed, I re -downloaded, re-tagged, and it works great. AND THEN THERE WAS SILENNNNNNNNNNNCE>
hey everybody
could someone help me
some of my cdlc disapears and i dont know why
so i tried to download again here from this site
but the same shit disapears here too
why ??