So, I've recently updated Rocksmith, and no longer have access to CDLC songs I previously had access to. I've already redownloaded the .dll file, double checked to see that I bought Cherub Rock (I did), and am running it off steam. Furthermore, I've made sure that all my CDLC is in the DLC folder. Can somebody please tell me what I'm doing wrong?
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
Hi,
So, I've recently updated Rocksmith, and no longer have access to CDLC songs I previously had access to. I've already redownloaded the .dll file, double checked to see that I bought Cherub Rock (I did), and am running it off steam. Furthermore, I've made sure that all my CDLC is in the DLC folder. Can somebody please tell me what I'm doing wrong?
Thanks!