July 28, 20179 yr Hello, I`ve followed the steps to add custom music to my rocksmith 2014 remastered steam edition but for some reason I can`t make it work. 1. Downloaded and installed the Customs Forge Song Manager2. Downloaded the .dll and added to the steamapps/common/rocksmith2014 folder3. Downloaded the custom musics and added them to the rocksmith2014/dlc folder4. Songs dont appear on my play list5. Downloaded the rocksmith patcher.exe and added it to the steamapps/common/rocksmith2014 folder and launched the game using the patcher.exe6. Songs still dont appear on my play list Am I missing a step? Do I need to do anything with the Song Manager because I really didn`t use it? Thank you!
July 28, 20179 yr You need to buy cherub rock. http://store.steampowered.com/app/248750/Rocksmith_2014__The_Smashing_Pumpkins___Cherub_Rock/ You don't need the patcher.exe Rocksmith 2014 ChampionshipLeaderboardsSong selection
July 28, 20179 yr Administrator @@RestInProtein CDLC not working - General Rocksmith - CustomsForge Firekorn's workshop In Flames Discography #FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity
August 25, 20179 yr 1. I purchased on remastered Steam Rocksmith 2014 Edition2. I downloaded D3DX9_42.dll and copied it to C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Steam \ steamapps \ common \ Rocksmith20143. I purchased and installed it on Steam cherubrock (as indicated in the guide) and in the dlc folder I now also have:cherubrock_m.psarccherubrock_p.psarc4. downloaded from customforge the file: Dream-Theater_The-Best-of-Times-only_v1.0_p.psarc5. I restarted the pc6. I launched Rocksmith from the Steam icon on the desktop.PROBLEM: When I go to the song (The best of times) I see only the crates and the game does not even allow me to go back with the ESC key.With normal dlcs already in play, everything works perfectly.I have uninstalled and installed rocksmith from Steam twice but nothing has changed.I have windows 10 Professional.Can you please help me out I'm crazy?Thank you all!Luigi.
August 25, 20179 yr @manisluigi@gmail.comDelete your d3dx9_42.dll and try this one. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9P7s_nLZ2HTOC1HWllTVnVnNTA/view?usp=sharing edit: Try more than 1 cdlc. It might be broken. Rocksmith 2014 ChampionshipLeaderboardsSong selection
September 8, 20179 yr @manisluigi@gmail.comDelete your d3dx9_42.dll and try this one. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9P7s_nLZ2HTOC1HWllTVnVnNTA/view?usp=sharing edit: Try more than 1 cdlc. It might be broken.I had the same problem and this fixed it, thanks!!! o/
September 8, 20179 yr Developer Solution Have a lookie here ... Are you tired of AV False Positives??? Now accepting donations on my website (Click Here) Your donation will be used towards buying a code signing certificate. CGT is now compatible and safe to use with Rocksmith® 2014 Remastered ... Latest Build of Custom Game Toolkit (CGT) w/ Game Save Gigbox Latest Build of Rocksmith Toolkit Latest Build of Customs Forge Song Manager (CFSM) All bug reports and help requests please include your: OS, CPU, AV, .NET Framework versions along with a description of the issue (include screenshots of error if possible). It should go without having to say ... make sure you are using the latest build before submitting bug reports or asking for help. * Remember to use your magic words (please and thank you) if you would like a response. Don't use phrases like 'thanks anyhow' as it is demeaning.
Hello,
I`ve followed the steps to add custom music to my rocksmith 2014 remastered steam edition but for some reason I can`t make it work.
1. Downloaded and installed the Customs Forge Song Manager
2. Downloaded the .dll and added to the steamapps/common/rocksmith2014 folder
3. Downloaded the custom musics and added them to the rocksmith2014/dlc folder
4. Songs dont appear on my play list
5. Downloaded the rocksmith patcher.exe and added it to the steamapps/common/rocksmith2014 folder and launched the game using the patcher.exe
6. Songs still dont appear on my play list
Am I missing a step? Do I need to do anything with the Song Manager because I really didn`t use it?
Thank you!