May 8, 20179 yr when i start a custom song for rocksmith,the song stops loading at the screen just b4 the song starts (with the 2 speakers) is there any fix for this?
May 8, 20179 yr Administrator CDLC not working - General Rocksmith - CustomsForge Firekorn's workshop In Flames Discography #FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity
May 12, 20179 yr I had a same problem.. it was working fine before I format my laptop. it allows me to tune the guitar after tuning I just only saw two amp. but the sounds still there.
May 12, 20179 yr Administrator @@jhonny did you read the post i linked to? Firekorn's workshop In Flames Discography #FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity
May 12, 20179 yr I already did. unfortunately still its not working. although the other cdlc were working fine. thanks for the guide.
May 12, 20179 yr Administrator @@jhonny so it's a specific CDLC that has that issue? If then you can try using the CFSM app to see if the CDLC can be fixed. Firekorn's workshop In Flames Discography #FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity
June 8, 20179 yr Hi, I have the same problem, I downloaded 3 different AC/DC CDLC song and none of them load, I'm running RS on Mac, please help!
June 8, 20179 yr Hi, I have the same problem, I downloaded 3 different AC/DC CDLC song and none of them load, I'm running RS on Mac, please help! http://customsforge.com/topic/33889-how-to-add-custom-songs-on-mac/ All about the bass, no treble... https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WN-m8wF0lVkQ4cLWHBa009SkqDoPk0xN-C4-llcrXXs/edit#gid=100839439
when i start a custom song for rocksmith,
the song stops loading at the screen just b4 the song starts (with the 2 speakers)
is there any fix for this?