April 29, 20179 yr I've downloaded the .dll file from http://customsforge.com/topic/33138-rocksmith-remastered-cdlc-fix/I've tried to redownload songs I've reinstalled my gameI have the Cherub Rock DLCYet I still can't get CDLC to work. Does anyone have a solution?
April 29, 20179 yr I aswell have this problem, bought the game on steam today and i've done the things you did including the rocksmith2014_patcher.exe none of those things works.
May 1, 20179 yr Administrator CDLC not working - General Rocksmith - CustomsForge Firekorn's workshop In Flames Discography #FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity
May 3, 20179 yr I have the same problem too :blink: :wacko: did not help me to buy it original :angry: :angry:
May 3, 20179 yr likewise this just started today I'm getting a message from steam to allow it to control my computer using accessbility features which it already has access to.Then i get another message about the steam in game overlay system needs access then it shows it has access already from the previous step. when i do get to in the game every cdlc song now just locks up even the paid dlc does too.
May 4, 20179 yr so i installed Steam and Rocksmith on my Other Mac and i did everything that was listed in the post on the general cdlc help page. i put the D3DX9_42.dll in the root folder, i put one cdlc in the dlc folder that has the official dlc in it and launched it via steam and soon as i tried to play the song the game just locked up after the song was selected. so i think there might be a stealth update causing this.
May 4, 20179 yr Administrator @@Pettyium117 if you are on MAC, you shouldn't use the dll. http://customsforge.com/topic/33889-how-to-add-custom-songs-on-mac/ Firekorn's workshop In Flames Discography #FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity
Yet I still can't get CDLC to work. Does anyone have a solution?