July 13, 201610 yr i made a CDLC and when i play it in game in starts to load but does not load the song it sticks after tuning, please help i cant get it to work
July 15, 201610 yr It could be a million things. First questions I would ask are - Can you play other people's customs ok? - Did the Toolkit spit out any errors when you Generated it?
July 15, 201610 yr Author i can play other peoples customs and the toolkit did not give any errors when i generated the fiel
July 15, 201610 yr Author https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7e8g2ojdhw41c2s/AADL4uY3bnmvQzDnxpdUixuYa?dl=0 this is all of the files (i think its all) i used if it helps at all
July 16, 201610 yr Administrator Solution I've just generated it with the last version of the toolkit and had no issue playing it. Make sure to update the toolkit and that the beta releases checkbox is active in the configuration. Firekorn's workshop In Flames Discography #FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity
July 16, 201610 yr Author Would you be able to upload your psarc file because I used the latest version and had beta enabled but it still did the same thing
July 21, 201610 yr Hi,I am having the same/similar problem. It sticks as soon as it opens after tuning.I can play other peoples customs fine and as far as I can tell I updated to the latest version of the toolkit (2.6.0.0-417fc7b) My files can be found here if anyone is willing to have a look for me. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/q6bkmeoyu5dzxwq/AAA7LzGNRWa86oM_nlrLH2S4a?dl=0 I have tried to make 2 different custom tracks now and I had the same issue on both.(Please excuse the poor accuracy/syncing of the chart as I am just trying to now get something that will load and play so I can test it out! Once I can solve that I will try to make the chart a bit more accurate, I am just frustrated that I can't make anything playable at the moment after several nights of trying to figure it out :( I just want to focus on what mistake I am making that prevents it from playing).
July 23, 201610 yr Thanks Robbie1400, sadly I had tried this a couple of times and it did not work for me.However I found the answer to my issue just now! (I was dancing round my living room when it worked, its had me so frustrated!)http://customsforge.com/topic/30526-notes-not-rolling-on-created-cdlc/ Turned out the new version of wwise was making incompatible .wem files, so installed the 2013 version and it was worked.
i made a CDLC and when i play it in game in starts to load but does not load the song it sticks after tuning, please help i cant get it to work