July 1, 201610 yr Hey 2 dlcs dont load the song, its stucked in the screen where you see the bass but no notes show up and i cant leave neeed to restart the game. Songs are Paranoid- black sabbath and hijo de la luna. Can i somehow fix this? really want to learn these songs
July 1, 201610 yr Have they ever worked? I have this problem with some songs but from day one they never worked.some other songs I did have working a few times then they started acting this way, In this case I had luck deleting that cdlc and redownloading it. I have noticed sometimes it works until you add DD then they freeze I just delete and redownload and don't add DDAs for repairing it and saving your progress. I too am stumped
July 1, 201610 yr Im having an issue of it freezing as well. It allows you to tune then it just stops and doesn't load any further. really could do with help on this.
July 2, 201610 yr Administrator First thing check this : http://customsforge.com/topic/25877-cdlc-not-working/?p=196795 If after strictly following this you still have issue on a specific CDLC, it might be the CDLC itself that have some issue but so far any CDLC listed here are perfectly working for many other people... Firekorn's workshop In Flames Discography #FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity
July 3, 201610 yr firekorn you are my hero! thank you so much. finally got it working. the file had (1) at the end so just renamed it and worked straight away. Youve made my day!
July 3, 201610 yr Administrator @@CaptainMorningWood can you be a bit more specific? When does the game crash? Is it when playing a specific song? Firekorn's workshop In Flames Discography #FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity
July 5, 201610 yr unable to search CDLC ignition. Request for login details all the time, anyone who can help? Thanks
Hey 2 dlcs dont load the song, its stucked in the screen where you see the bass but no notes show up and i cant leave neeed to restart the game.
Songs are Paranoid- black sabbath and hijo de la luna. Can i somehow fix this? really want to learn these songs