May 27, 201610 yr Login not working, says I am signed in , when I go to Ignition search / browse sends me back to sigin.Need Help
June 1, 201610 yr Try changing your browser. I couldn't and then went to a different browser and it worked first time.
June 3, 201610 yr I can enter but songs aren´t displayed, is like it´s broken or something.Edit. Looks like it´s working right now but isn´t showing songs recently updated by default, instead is showings all bands in alphabetical order it´s a little confusing. :wacko:
June 4, 201610 yr Administrator @@hellohello You can change the sorting by clicking on the cogwheel next to the filters button, this will allow you to manage the way CDLC are displayed the way you want. As for the users that have issue, please go through the support http://customsforge.com/page/support.html Ignition won't work with IE or Edge and depending on your browser cookie and cache management, there might be issue. Firekorn's workshop In Flames Discography #FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity
June 4, 201610 yr Iam using chrome and had the same problem until I deleted my cookies.So its cookie related...
June 6, 201610 yr It works fine with Edge on one of my laptops but not on another. I've cleared all settings and tried in InPrivate mode with no success.
June 10, 201610 yr I was just having this issue when setting it up for the first time. I added http://*.customsforge.com to trusted sites in IE and it worked right away. Edit: Think I jumped the gun. The only think I could access was requests. Edit #2: Installing and using Chrome worked
June 15, 201610 yr Same issue for me on 3 PCs using chrome or any other browser, cookies, history ect all cleared out no difference hanvt been able to get in cdlc for weeks, time it was sorted Customforge
June 19, 201610 yr I had the same problem. Ignition wasn't working for me for the longest time until I stopped blocking third party cookies and site data in chrome. Maybe this might fix someone else's problem.
June 27, 201610 yr Same problem here, used IE, Chrome, Edge ... please help. I'm new to Rocksmith and here
July 7, 201610 yr Ive switched to Firefox and no more problems....damn i bet now im jinxed :( ...anyways it worked for me
July 8, 201610 yr Same for me. Ignition is only working for me on the Google Chrome Browser. If using either Firefox or Windows 10 Edge, the link puts me right back to a login screen, even though it shows that I'm already logged in above! Google Chrome is however working fine! I hope the info helps to isolate the problem! Thanks for all the hard work! It's very much appreciated! :)
Login not working, says I am signed in , when I go to Ignition search / browse sends me back to sigin.
Need Help