July 5, 201511 yr How do I change my tuning from E standard to E standard Capo 2nd fret?My problem is that the Custom Song Creator Toolkit does not seem to have a capo option, only a set of pre-determined tunings. Does anyone know how to make the Custom Song Creator Toolkit / Rocksmith 2014 to think that you need a capo in order to play? Thanks in advance!
July 5, 201511 yr @@asgerrud, you should author capo in EOF, I wonder if therue article about caop in eof help, anyway, you should treat capo like 0 fret, since it's fake nutt. to set capo in EOF goto Track>Pro guitar>Set capoToolkit will show if arrangement has capo, you won't miss it ;) Donate with PayPal Latest Toolkit build (PC) My Workshop \\\\ Amon Amarth Workshop (by Generalsnus) Tool Discography
July 5, 201511 yr Author @@asgerrud, you should author capo in EOF, I wonder if therue article about caop in eof help, anyway, you should treat capo like 0 fret, since it's fake nutt. to set capo in EOF goto Track>Pro guitar>Set capo Toolkit will show if arrangement has capo, you won't miss it ;)I followed your steps and I everything in EOF should be fine now. I tried to reload my PART REAL_GUITAR_RS2 file into the Arrangements section, but I was still unsure if my arrangement had a capo.....Where exactly will the toolkit show me that I have capo turned on for this project? Nevermind, in-game it seems to be working in-game, thanks! Edited July 5, 201511 yr by asgerrud
How do I change my tuning from E standard to E standard Capo 2nd fret?
My problem is that the Custom Song Creator Toolkit does not seem to have a capo option, only a set of pre-determined tunings.
Does anyone know how to make the Custom Song Creator Toolkit / Rocksmith 2014 to think that you need a capo in order to play?
Thanks in advance!