Skip to content

PC DCLC's won't work on MAC

Hey guys, I'm new here. Just joined a few days ago and love the site!

 

I have an issue though - PC DCLC's won't work on my MAC (early 2011 MBP, running Mavericks and works very well with medium settings I have to say)

 

I followed the tutorial verbatim and downloaded Mono 3.1, and then 3.4 (neither has worked to this point) and then converted the pc songs accordingly and placed them in the correct folder.

 

Unfortunately, after the tuning screen Rocksmith crashes.

 

Perhaps I am missing something here. Appreciate any help if anybody has run into this! Thanks!

 

 

Featured Replies

  • Author

Is it vital to delete other versions of Mono I may have installed (newer or older than 3.4) ?

@@IrishHawk13
mono is for toolkit only, game vvorks fine vvithout it(but newest mono(like 4.x) should vvork faster)

on other hand, you need RSInjector and steam running to be able to play customs, look at this tutorial again:
http://customsforge.com/topic/901-how-to-use-custom-dlcs-in-rs2014/

read section about MAC

  • Author

@@Alex360 - Thanks for the reply! I did follow the MAC directions... and the MAC CDLC's work fine. Only issues with the PC converts. 

  • Author

@@Alex360 I actually was using the 2.6.1 version of the toolkit to convert earlier. Is 2.6 more stable/produces better converted files? 

  • Author

@@Alex360 - It works like a charm now. Thanks! Sometimes takes 5-10 extra seconds to load the PC converts (pauses in the loading time between tuning and loading the fretboard), but I'm assuming that's normal? 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.


Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.