June 1, 201511 yr So I have win 10 reserved and just now noticed an icon (near the clock) on the toolbar. It doesn't appear to be active for download just yet. Has anyone else got this or indeed used Win 10 beta? Any trouble with any apps installed, RS or other non MS apps? RS Song Selection Playlist on Spotify
August 15, 201511 yr Hey, I've had Windows 10 since July 29th and I love it! All my programs work great and it's the best OS I've ever used by far! Definitely should upgrade if you haven't! Rocksmith 2014 and the toolkit work perfectly! Though my latency was on 2 on Windows 7 but With Windows 10 I have to set it to 4... kinda strange. Anyone ever gotten latency to 1? Just curious how I could improve it, I have a gaming PC and am surprised I can't already. Just a few basic specs. i7 3930K 3.2GHZ Six Core, 2-Way SLI 3GB GTX 580's, 24GB DDR3 1600, 256GB 850 Pro SSD, ASUS Rampage IV Extreme MoBo. So with those specs I figured I could do 1, any trick to improving latency? Probably doesn't matter though as I play on a Fender Mustang IV amp and plug the Rocksmith cable into the FX-Send port. One other thing I've always wondered is can I skip the startup loading screen? I have Rocksmith installed on a 256GB Samsung 850 Pro with Rapid Mode and it's the fastest SATA SSD you can buy (capable of 5,200MB/s with Rapid Mode, 550MB/s without) and I'd love to be able to just have it boot instantly like everything else but the load screen seems to be unskipable.
August 16, 201511 yr Are spaming allowed? Whatever, Win 8 was horrible and I also suffered from his crappines mediocrity so I have to turn back to Win 7, and according to some computer geek program only around 1% emigrated to it. Why are ppl caring about this new release? Also heard a lot of annoying features like before. <_<
September 2, 201511 yr i updated windows 7 to windows 10 and rs2014 is working fine on it. I had some problems downloading openbox cldc but I don't know if it was a problem with the server or not. Since windows 10 has the xbox included in it I was wondering if the next version of rocksmith for xbox will work on a windows 10 pc.then I could possibly do an upgrade path and bring all my bought games from the 360 over to my pc .
September 2, 201511 yr i updated windows 7 to windows 10 and rs2014 is working fine on it. I had some problems downloading openbox cldc but I don't know if it was a problem with the server or not. Since windows 10 has the xbox included in it I was wondering if the next version of rocksmith for xbox will work on a windows 10 pc.then I could possibly do an upgrade path and bring all my bought games from the 360 over to my pc . i just tried download from dropbox ,, not openbox. and it worked just fine
September 3, 201511 yr I've been using Win 10 for a while now and I've, like many others, experienced some severe issues. The biggest problem I've with it is the font scaling. I use a 49' UHD TV as my monitor and when it does scale to UHD, the fonts instantly become giant, and when you reduce the font size they become cramped... I've been using it in a size that it is cramped and just living with it so far because the fonts are massive if you don't do anything and leave as is.Second, when I did get a BSOD after installing my sound card over the Windows HDMI sound drivers stupidly, it gave me a sadface when it BSOD'ed... well yeah sure but, you know...there are some other issues like some apps such as Wprime and SuperPi not working right now for me, but still, I'd say Windows 10 DOES offer more than the previous versions of Windows have done with options such as the botherless auto-updates and such. So yeah, if you can go for it, then certainly do so.
September 13, 201511 yr Didnt go so well for me am loosing guitar tones works fine for the first song as soonas i start another song its just a clean sound. ive installed realtek windows 10 drivers didnt help at all. I might just go bac to windows 7.
May 22, 201610 yr I just recently upgraded to win 10 64 rocksmith2014 was working after the upgrade but the windows coruptdates kicked in and I was stuck. UBI support was no help after messing around I have come across a fix that might help anyone still having issues and win 10 and it is fairly easy. Simple fix was to go to C:\Programs Files(x86) and move the steam folder to the root of C: make sure you do not have compatibility mode or administrator mode on and simply launch it from steam. This worked for me. Unfortunately It took me a few weeks to figure this out and only by a little luck and some trial and error. I hope this helps and good luck
So I have win 10 reserved and just now noticed an icon (near the clock) on the toolbar. It doesn't appear to be active for download just yet.
Has anyone else got this or indeed used Win 10 beta?
Any trouble with any apps installed, RS or other non MS apps?
RS Song Selection Playlist on Spotify