January 25, 201511 yr I've tried with no prevail to download dlc''s in to the game I've started over twice wiped out all my contentI don't know what to do I've read the forums with no luck I cant figure it out please some one help please thanks pinky
January 25, 201511 yr Did you read the tutorial on how to use customs? http://customsforge.com/topic/901-how-to-use-custom-dlcs-in-rs2014/
January 26, 201511 yr Pinky,I've been a member for a bit over a month and have been thrilled. Here's a couple variables that would help other members troubleshoot with you: What version of RSWhat platformDid you get/use the RSinjectorDid you convert and if so, are you using the correct version. I actually wiped my progress through steam, I think because instead of using RSinjector, I accidentally launched RS2014 through steam. Good luck!
January 26, 201511 yr Author sorry for the frustration I diden't mean to step on any ones toes i'm just having a dog day for three mounthsi will get this down :D
January 26, 201511 yr Author thanks for your in put i have the pc version of rocksmith in sure what i'm doing worng any more help would be greatly aprecataded I will keep reading the help fourm thanks pinky
January 26, 201511 yr thanks for your in put i have the pc version of rocksmith in sure what i'm doing worng any more help would be greatly aprecataded I will keep reading the help fourm thanks pinky Did you go through the tutorial? You need the .dll file or the patcher. There are two versions of the .dll file, so if you only tried one, give the other one a try. If neither .dll file works, try the patcher. You also need to buy an official DLC (Cherub Rock by the Smashing Pumpkins is the recommended one). If you bought a different official DLC then you have to use the Toolkit to change the AppID to match the DLC that you bought. And you actually have to purchase the DLC. You can't download a pirated version. The game needs an official DLC that is licensed to you.
January 26, 201511 yr Author Wepeel it's weird I've tried all dlls & patcher it just won't work i'm baffeld
January 26, 201511 yr Wepeel it's weird I've tried all dlls & patcher it just won't work i'm baffeld And you bought Cherub Rock?
January 26, 201511 yr Are you using a legit (purchased) version of Rocksmith 2014, through Steam? And is Steam running before you launch Rocksmith?
January 26, 201511 yr Are you putting the DLC in the right directory? Do you see the songs? Be descriptive please.
January 26, 201511 yr Author I have a legit rs version download /program/steam/steam apps/common /rocksmith/dlc
January 26, 201511 yr Where did you put the .dll file? It has to go in the Rocksmith folder, not the dlc folder.
January 26, 201511 yr Author all the songs I've have at this point is one what else might be going wrong
January 26, 201511 yr Administrator If you have used the patcher in conjunction with the .dll file it doesn't work.Try reinstalling Rocksmith 2014.Be sure to be rid of the patcher files and the .dll's. then use the updated .dll file. This one here That one works for almost everyone. Community Admin | Send me a message if you are having trouble with something | Teinashu's Hall of Glory- Steam -
January 26, 201511 yr Author thank you i'll do as you directed i'll let you know what happens thank you pinky
January 26, 201511 yr I have a legit rs version download /program/steam/steam apps/common /rocksmith/dlc Typo or are you using the folder for the original rs? CDLC goes in steam/steamapps/common/rocksmith2014/dlc The dll goes in steam/steamapps/common/rocksmith2014
January 27, 201511 yr Author well that could be the problem i'll try thati'll let you kmow thank you pinky
January 27, 201511 yr Author oh man I was so wrong in what I was doing I keep putting my dlc I rocksmith2014 file thank you so much for the step by step break down man i'm doin the happy dance
January 27, 201511 yr Author so happy for all the help I was placing dlc in the wrong file I fell so dumb my deepest Apologies for the melt down thank you pinky
January 27, 201511 yr Author yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh the happy dance has begun i'm a dork I was placing my dlc in the rocksmith 2014 file not the dlc flie thanks to all the patients and knowledge
I've tried with no prevail to download dlc''s in to the game I've started over twice wiped out all my content
I don't know what to do I've read the forums with no luck I cant figure it out please some one help please
thanks pinky