September 19, 201412 yr Just wanting to know if anyone knows if there are any good funk songs for both bass and guitar on the custom forge forums.
March 18, 20188 yr James Brown, slap bass track, D'angelo, Rick James, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Jamiroquai, Chic, Parliament, Led Zeps The Crunge, Pink Floyd's Have a Cigar.
March 28, 20188 yr Anything P-Funk. Unfortunately Extreeme - Get the Funk Out has not been made yet. Will have to see if I can find a GP5 file ;) My Customs Workshop
March 29, 20188 yr Anything P-Funk. Unfortunately Extreeme - Get the Funk Out has not been made yet. Will have to see if I can find a GP5 file ;) I've got a bass version of that. Just needs testing but I never got around to it. I chart BASS PARTS ONLY. Requests for guitar parts will be ignored. I hope that is clear. Workshop Page Work in Progress The Police Discography Twitter updates: @jamesprestonuk Website: www.JamesPrestonUK.com/bass Donations: https://paypal.me/jamesprestonuk?country.x=GB&locale.x=en_GB (thank you!)
April 4, 20188 yr Anything P-Funk. Unfortunately Extreeme - Get the Funk Out has not been made yet. Will have to see if I can find a GP5 file ;) I've got a bass version of that. Just needs testing but I never got around to it. As always JPUK, You da man. My Customs Workshop
Just wanting to know if anyone knows if there are any good funk songs for both bass and guitar on the custom forge forums.