January 29, 20188 yr Current Projects:Savage Garden - Truly Madly Deeply (Yeah yeah but the wife likes it so yeah)George Strait - Amarillo By MorningLinkin Park - Heavy Posted Projects:Cher - If I could Turn Back TimeKid Rock - Born FreeFirehouse - All She WroteSammy Hagar - I'll Fall In Love Again Future Projects:Roxette - Joyride My Customs Workshop
January 30, 20188 yr Author If I could get someone to check out the bass annotations on these that would be great: Savage Garden - Truly Madly Deeply Cher - If I Could Turn Back Time Kid Rock - Born free Let me know if you Have issues getting to them but the shares should be open. My Customs Workshop
January 31, 20188 yr Author Good News/ Bad News / The Other Good News / Meh News on Amarillo By Morning The Good News - I like the tune and decided to make it and found a GP5 file for it. The Bad News - The song is written and charted for a 6 string acoustic bass and the charting of the GP5 file is as fucked up as a football bat. The Other Good News - I have access to sheet music for the bass part and can read music so Im going to look at the notes and try and transpose it down to a 4 string version. The Meh News - This is gonna take a while so hold on to whatcha got. My Customs Workshop
April 9, 20188 yr Author Following JamesPrestonUK's tips syncing up notes just became a whole lot easier. Version 2 of a few songs already released should be inbound soon and a couple more to be released once the sync is nailed. Many thanks to you JP! My Customs Workshop
Current Projects:
Savage Garden - Truly Madly Deeply (Yeah yeah but the wife likes it so yeah)
George Strait - Amarillo By Morning
Linkin Park - Heavy
Posted Projects:
Cher - If I could Turn Back Time
Kid Rock - Born Free
Firehouse - All She Wrote
Sammy Hagar - I'll Fall In Love Again
Future Projects:
Roxette - Joyride
My Customs Workshop