August 15, 201412 yr This has probably been discussed before,my apologies for not doing a thorough search. In EOF, as far as I know, I can only use: Real Guitar and real guitar 22. is it possible to make a third arrangement without messing up the others? The truth is..... I lied about everything.
August 15, 201412 yr Use the second real bass and make sure to change the arrangement type to rhythm or lead in EoF before you import the tab for that track. If you need more than 4 instrument tracks you can finish one and save it. Then rename that track xml in the file folder and you now have 4 more spots you can use. I'm Allergic To Stupidity. I Break Out In Sarcasm.
August 18, 201412 yr Author Im confused as how to do this. I can use real guitar and real guitar 22 for a lead and rhythm track, but I need a third for a bonus lead. I suppose I could save one of those in another folder so it doesn't get overwritten... is that the way? or am I missing something. The truth is..... I lied about everything.
August 18, 201412 yr You can configure one of the bass tracks as an additional guitar track, just make sure to set the arrangement type to something other than bass, set the appropriate number of frets/strings and correct the tuning if it isn't in E standard.
August 18, 201412 yr I would swear I answered this exact same question a few days ago. http://customsforge.com/topic/10504-alternate-lead/ topics merged. I'm Allergic To Stupidity. I Break Out In Sarcasm.
August 18, 201412 yr Author thanks a lot. sorry I double posted. I forgot I even asked it before. :) The truth is..... I lied about everything.
September 7, 201412 yr So... is it correct that it is not possible to use the "PART *INSTRUMENT*" tracks, only the "PART REAL_*INSTRUMENT*" tracks?Do those without "REAL" only work with Frets on Fire? I want to add a Bonus Bass and maybe even bonus lead and rhythm (basically the whole song in two different tunings). Also I think in the first tutorials I read it was explained that I should use "PART REAL_BASS_22" for bass (and not "PART REAL_BASS"). Is there any difference between those? Thanks! Check out my easy tutorial on how to add a metronome to your CDLC: Mute the original music, play only with the metronome and find out how good you really sound! Also: Find CDLCs that have the metronome enabled! Want a USB-Footswitch that you can use to control the tone selection and all the menus in Rocksmith? Check out Rodman's Tutorial and my additions to that! My CDLCs: Devin Townsend - Life, Deep Peace, Ih-Ah!, Deadhead; Farin Urlaub - OkMy ideas for new features in Ignition, e.g. filters for Multitrack CDLC and Metronome CDLC.
September 7, 201412 yr Administrator the real part are dedicated to RS and RB pro part so you can only use a real part for RS but guitar or bass it absolutely doesn't matter Firekorn's workshop In Flames Discography #FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity
This has probably been discussed before,
my apologies for not doing a thorough search.
In EOF, as far as I know, I can only use:
Real Guitar and real guitar 22.
is it possible to make a third arrangement without messing up the others?
The truth is.....
I lied about everything.