January 28, 201610 yr Figured I'd start a list of charts I've completed, started, and plan to do. I make bass customs only.The songs in the completed section are in the order I've uploaded/completed the chart. To-do: Virtues - PR4ISEPink Floyd - One SlipAfghan WhigsDreams Come True - Sweet Dream Papa Roach - Hope For the HopelessThe Devil Wears Prada - Sassafras The Devil Wears Prada - WapakalypseThe Devil Wears Prada - Lord XenuAsking Alexandria - A Prophecy Asking Alexandria - I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps A Cowboy KingAsking Alexandria - When Everyday's The WeekendAsking Alexandria - A Candlelit Dinner With InamortaDream On, Dreamer - Hope EP On Hold:Atreyu - Lip Gloss and BlackCompleted:The Devil Wears Prada - Ben Has a Kid The Devil Wears Prada - Big Wiggly Style The Seatbelts/Mai Yamane - The Real Folk Blues The Outlaws - Green Grass and High Tides Papa Roach - Blood Brothers CHON - Story CHON - Book CHON - Can't Wait Foals - Hummer Starset - Down With the Fallen CHON - Knot He is Legend - Dinner With A Gypsy Smashing Pumpkins - Tarantula Mad Caddies - Drinking For 11 Atreyu - Ex's & Oh's Editors - Honesty Scale the Summit - Willow Atreyu - Right Side of the Bed Atreyu - Nevada's Grace Atreyu - The Crimson Atreyu - Corseting Atreyu - When Two Are One The Hooters - All You Zombies Horse the Band - Murder Hitomi Tohyama - It's Not Easy SOJA - Here I Am Thank You Scientist - Suspicious Waveforms Gwen Stefani - Make Me Like You Disturbed - The Vengeful One Caravan Palace - Suzy Scale the Summit - Atlas Novus Bluecat - Close Your Eyes Cynic - Integral Birth Frank Bongers - Sonny Darling, I'm Having a Shower Now Thank You Scientist - A Salesman's Guide To Non-Existence Scale the Summit - The Traveler Scale the Summit - Narrow Salient The Boy Will Drown - Dead Girls Panic! at the Disco - Victorious Coheed and Cambria - Atlas Thank You Scientist - Feed the Horses SiM - Who's Next? SiM - Blah Blah Blah SiM - Amy Misery Signals - The Year Summer Ended In June Maximum the Hormone - F Two Door Cinema Club - Come Back Home Thank You Scientist - My Famed Disappearing Act Vulfpeck - It Gets Funkier Trapt - Echo SiM - Same Sky Hitomi Tohyama - Hold Me In the Shadow Life of Agony - Through and Through Outline In Color - Dead Gardens Outline In Color - Happy Endings The National - Mr. November Emarosa - Helpless SiM - Dance in the Dark Emarosa - People Like Me, We Just Don't Play SiM - Existence SiM - Get Up, Get Up SiM - Crows SiM - Evolution is Solution He Is Legend - Decisions, Decisions, Decisions Invent, Animate - Atmosphere La Dispute - The Last Lost Continent Horse the Band - Manateen Caravan Palace - Dramophone SiM - Pandora The Helix Nebula - Sailing Stone ft. Plini The Helix Nebula - Crystal Plains The Helix Nebula - Convalescences The Helix Nebula - Sea of Suns One Morning Left - Hey Yo, Let's Play Tycoon One Morning Left - liaf Cipe Intervals - Libra Intervals - Fable Intervals - Sweet Tooth Polyphia - Finale Polyphia - Euphoria Evoi - From a Cage Polyphia - James Franco RBR's to-do list
Figured I'd start a list of charts I've completed, started, and plan to do. I make bass customs only.
The songs in the completed section are in the order I've
uploaded/completed the chart.To-do:
On Hold:
Completed:
RBR's to-do list