January 24, 201610 yr I made a custom tone in RS,but i don't know which folder contains the saved tone.Where is it? My Customs The reasons why most of my customs are not updated yet: 1.)I'm lazy to do it because I have no motivation for it 2.)I'm not at my computer 3.)I'm working on a song that I haven't made it yet 4.)I don't have any song to work on it
January 24, 201610 yr Administrator It's in the profile save located in steam/userdata/"whatevernumber"/221680/remote and it's the file ending with PRFLDB Firekorn's workshop In Flames Discography #FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity
January 24, 201610 yr Author It's in the profile save located in steam/userdata/"whatevernumber"/221680/remote and it's the file ending with PRFLDBgr8! And how can i import it into RS toolkit? Because those files have weird names and i didn't find any option to import it. My Customs The reasons why most of my customs are not updated yet: 1.)I'm lazy to do it because I have no motivation for it 2.)I'm not at my computer 3.)I'm working on a song that I haven't made it yet 4.)I don't have any song to work on it
January 24, 201610 yr Administrator http://i.imgur.com/95V3ovH.png Firekorn's workshop In Flames Discography #FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity
January 24, 201610 yr Author http://i.imgur.com/95V3ovH.pngNot working,when i searced the folder it says there is no file in it(while importing) http://oi68.tinypic.com/2jecphv.jpg My Customs The reasons why most of my customs are not updated yet: 1.)I'm lazy to do it because I have no motivation for it 2.)I'm not at my computer 3.)I'm working on a song that I haven't made it yet 4.)I don't have any song to work on it
January 24, 201610 yr Administrator Right next to the name field in the explorer window you can change the filter for file. change it and you'll find the files. Firekorn's workshop In Flames Discography #FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity
January 24, 201610 yr Author Right next to the name field in the explorer window you can change the filter for file. change it and you'll find the files.Thanks! Edit:now what is this? http://oi67.tinypic.com/rkvty1.jpg My Customs The reasons why most of my customs are not updated yet: 1.)I'm lazy to do it because I have no motivation for it 2.)I'm not at my computer 3.)I'm working on a song that I haven't made it yet 4.)I don't have any song to work on it
January 24, 201610 yr Administrator Solution it looks like the profile you choose didn't had any custom tone saved to it. Since you have multiple profile save, you might have choosen the wrong one. Firekorn's workshop In Flames Discography #FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity
January 24, 201610 yr Author it looks like the profile you choose didn't had any custom tone saved to it. Since you have multiple profile save, you might have choosen the wrong one.Oh yes how stupid i am thanks! Now theres only a few problem to take care of. My Customs The reasons why most of my customs are not updated yet: 1.)I'm lazy to do it because I have no motivation for it 2.)I'm not at my computer 3.)I'm working on a song that I haven't made it yet 4.)I don't have any song to work on it
March 16, 201610 yr I have a similar problem when loading the profile file, it gives me this error, same thing with the json file. How do you solve? http://i66.tinypic.com/rixahj.png http://i65.tinypic.com/2ut6e55.png EDIT: the problem was not that, I think they have solved. Youtube channel
December 19, 20169 yr i loaded an authentic tone...tweaked a knob and saved it under an easy name to find...but i end up with the same problems as above...any solution? would it be because i started with an authentic tone?
December 19, 20169 yr Administrator @@buzz Hard to say what your issue might be when we have no idea what you do you import and what error do you have... Firekorn's workshop In Flames Discography #FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity
December 19, 20169 yr lol sorry...i did the exact same things as above to find a saved tone i had that i'd like to attach to my personal cdlc and didn;t think i needed to bore you by retyping the stepsthe last guy posted this at the end of his post EDIT: the problem was not that, I think they have solved. I was hoping he could shed some light on why he got the error or how "they" got it solved
December 19, 20169 yr Administrator @@buzz maybe i could help, but without any kind of information like which version of the toolkit do you use. Saying that you did the same thing and got the exact same error brings close to no information at all and as far as i know or i'm aware, there's no issue with importing tone in the latest beta and i did that yesterday without issue... Firekorn's workshop In Flames Discography #FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity
I made a custom tone in RS,but i don't know which folder contains the saved tone.Where is it?
My Customs
The reasons why most of my customs are not updated yet:
1.)I'm lazy to do it because I have no motivation for it
2.)I'm not at my computer
3.)I'm working on a song that I haven't made it yet
4.)I don't have any song to work on it