February 23, 201412 yr last.fm integration on profile would be nice! :geek: g+ | fb | twt | steam | github | danalec.is usually offline, unless ゴロゴロ fails.
February 23, 201412 yr Administrator This needs to go in the suggestions box, but I agree, I'd love a last.fm intergration!! Mothman is real and he sold me coke in a dimly lit JC Penney's.
February 23, 201412 yr I use last.fm for scrobbling all the music I listen to. I'd like it a lot! Always check and use -> The latest Toolkit builds To disable dynamic difficulty and not get the 100% accuracy bug don't use the override to max option, but instead disable DD and set sight reading level to Max. With this configuration the 100% bug does not surface.
last.fm integration on profile would be nice! :geek:
g+ | fb | twt | steam | github | danalec.is usually offline, unless ゴロゴロ fails.