February 17, 201412 yr Couldn't agree more...thank you, Unleashed2K!sleepy Acoustic Guitar: Seagull Maritime GT Playing Since: 8/11/2011Electric Guitar: Epiphone Les Paul Jr. Playing since: 9/25/2013Bass Guitar: Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar Special Playing Since: 2/17/2014 "The road of life is rocky, and you may stumble too. So while you point your finger, someone else is judging you." --Bob Marley
February 17, 201412 yr The king took all the donated money and pocketed it, then cut down the site...
February 17, 201412 yr Administrator The king took all the donated money and pocketed it, then cut down the site...Please take a look at rule number 1 http://customsforge.com/index.php?app=forums&module=extras§ion=boardrules Mothman is real and he sold me coke in a dimly lit JC Penney's.
February 17, 201412 yr Please take a look at rule number 1 http://customsforge.com/index.php?app=forums&module=extras§ion=boardrulesThat's not bashing, it's fact. If I was going to bash, I'd have a few choice words about the king.
February 17, 201412 yr Administrator That's not bashing, it's fact. If I was going to bash, I'd have a few choice words about the king. It was nothing more than a warning, just try to keep the talk about SA to a minimum is all! :) Mothman is real and he sold me coke in a dimly lit JC Penney's.
February 18, 201412 yr Hi guy's! Could you please explain to me why smith's anvyl is not hosting anymore? I've just read the news that the RS championship is gone.Hopefully we can get another site like that, I've just discouvered it and was starting to really get addicted to playing CDLCs :)
February 18, 201412 yr Hey Corzack! I suggest you consult either the group on steam or Reddit. We aren't discussing that here. We are going to have the things you are missing up and running here shortly .. so you won't have to miss them. \m/(><)\m/ '99 Fender Stratocaster / '12 Gibson SG (Nothing special but they are mine) "If you expect the world to be fair with you because you are fair, you're fooling yourself. That's like expecting the lion not to eat you because you didn't eat him."
February 18, 201412 yr Administrator Hi guy's! Could you please explain to me why smith's anvyl is not hosting anymore? I've just read the news that the RS championship is gone.Hopefully we can get another site like that, I've just discouvered it and was starting to really get addicted to playing CDLCs :)We're hoping this can be that site! Championship is not gone, you can find it here! Mothman is real and he sold me coke in a dimly lit JC Penney's.
February 18, 201412 yr Hard to believe. I saw the post originally on Reddit and thought "NO WAY". Guess all good things come to an end at some point. Here's to a better and stronger community!
February 18, 201412 yr I myself am really sad about Smithy going down, but dont bash majere. Can someone share a link to the steam group and reddit? Thanks -Edited by Spades for Content (Poltergeist PM me if you want to know why) Thanks! My Customs
February 18, 201412 yr Can someone share a link to the steam group and reddit? Thankshttp://steamcommunity.com/groups/SmithysAnvil My Costumes ♫♪.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪
February 18, 201412 yr Hi guy's! Could you please explain to me why smith's anvyl is not hosting anymore? I've just read the news that the RS championship is gone.Hopefully we can get another site like that, I've just discouvered it and was starting to really get addicted to playing CDLCs :) There is a thread on SA explaining everything and i believe both the steam community and Reddit hold the explanation too :)
February 18, 201412 yr Ok i got it, thanks! There's only one question left.. Is it just prohibitted to post new CDLCs or are all old CDLC's / download links going to be removed from smith's anvyl?If this was the case, I'll have to download all night ^^ Thanks for your answer
February 18, 201412 yr If I am not mistaken all the links will be removed from Smithyanvil in a week or so which is what Majere said he was going to do. But have no fear everything from over there will be transferred over here in due time. Since nothing is hosted on smithyanvil or here nothing will be lost other than just the posts over on smithy's.
February 20, 201412 yr Is there any way to tell how many of the SA songs will get moved over here? I'm worried because I just got RS14 today and i wanna play customs, and if my favorite bands can't be represented, then it's gonna be a bummer
February 20, 201412 yr Administrator Is there any way to tell how many of the SA songs will get moved over here? I'm worried because I just got RS14 today and i wanna play customs, and if my favorite bands can't be represented, then it's gonna be a bummerPlease read the FAQ :) Mothman is real and he sold me coke in a dimly lit JC Penney's.
February 21, 201412 yr You have some big shoes to fill. I hope this goes smoothly! =D www.twitch.tv/vandorb12
February 22, 201412 yr Any site is only as big as the people who make up it's community. This site will be what we make it, by the people who compose it. An idea is always bigger than the people who conceive it, and I think we'll see things beyond what might have been imagined elsewhere. :geek:
long live the king!!!!thank you for the new forum :mrgreen: