July 21, 201412 yr My apologies if this has been addressed elsewhere. I did a search and did not see it. I downloaded STP Plush and tried to play it. After the tuning, it just stalled. I could play, but the song never came up. This is my first attempt at downloading a custom.Thanks in advance. and thanks to all of you who take the time to create these customs!
July 21, 201412 yr Author Okay - never mind. I was able to find the solution, a missing DLL file. Is it common for CDLC to not follow the same as the regular game?What I mean is that the regular songs adjust for difficulty and start out slow. The song I downloaded here has everything thrown at you at once and is a bit intimidating and hard to follow. Thanks
July 21, 201412 yr Some songs are done without DD and are full chart right off the bat....you might wanna look for songs with "DD" check marked...they will eventually build up in difficulty as you progress
July 21, 201412 yr When creating a song, the sync process is the most important step to obtain a good result.The DDC tool is often used to add DD in the songs and it works well only for songs which have notes and chords correctly synchronized with the rhythm bars. Each contributor needs to make a few CDLCs before to learn all the subtleties of the tools and the RS2014 rules.It is so normal that all customs are not of the same quality :mellow: If you sort the songs list by the most downloaded, you will find a good sample of experienced contributors ... How to create CDLCsDDC Tool
July 21, 201412 yr Author Thanks to both of you for your responses. I also commented on the download itself and Mangoooo (the creator) is looking into it. Since it was my first download, I wasn't sure if that was normal or if I just did something wrong.Thanks again :)
My apologies if this has been addressed elsewhere. I did a search and did not see it.
I downloaded STP Plush and tried to play it. After the tuning, it just stalled. I could play, but the song never came up.
This is my first attempt at downloading a custom.
Thanks in advance.
and thanks to all of you who take the time to create these customs!