February 22, 201412 yr I'm trying to learn Stairway to Heaven solo, but the whole solo is just 1 section on the song and its making riff repeater a little useless..is it possible to somehow split it into smaller sections using EoF?(I don't have any experience with this editor)
February 22, 201412 yr I'm trying to learn Stairway to Heaven solo, but the whole solo is just 1 section on the song and its making riff repeater a little useless..is it possible to somehow split it into smaller sections using EoF?(I don't have any experience with this editor)Post your request into the song thread, so the charter will be able to see it :) Time? I can't give you time... Anyone can... Time is just an illusion... My CDLC'S here --> Rush Forge
February 22, 201412 yr Author but there's no thread for the song yet :P anyway, I don't know if the charter would make this change so I was thinking of doing it by myself
February 22, 201412 yr yeah would be better :) Time? I can't give you time... Anyone can... Time is just an illusion... My CDLC'S here --> Rush Forge
February 23, 201412 yr Yes! You can change it!I can do it for you or you can follow my tut posted in this section to make phrases if you know how to convert a psarc file to EoF? NOW OFFERING 1-ON-1 LESSONS ON HOW TO CREATE CDLC. Skype: meop90
February 23, 201412 yr is thera tut for converting psarc to EoF? :PNot really. But i've listed the required steps in this post.
February 23, 201412 yr Author Not really. But i've listed the required steps in this post. but I don't want to convert from RS1I just need to unpack it?
February 23, 201412 yr yep and then you have to load the audio like if it was a new project, the audio is in a folder with that name (audio) then load the .xml file which is in a folder called arr (if im not mistaken) then you can check this video from @Pyrobillies tut. ;) In this video, I show how to: Create sections/phrases, import lyric file,...What I forgot to say is how to remove sections or phrases, you can do this in the 'beat' tab, then events, here you got a list of the events of the beatmarker you're on.Also forgot this: You have to start a new phrase at each section-start, for DD to work Time? I can't give you time... Anyone can... Time is just an illusion... My CDLC'S here --> Rush Forge
February 23, 201412 yr EOF's Rocksmith import hasn't been updated to recognize all of the new features in Rocksmith 2014, so there's a risk of losing some chart content by recreating an EOF project by importing an RS2 XML file. If possible, try to get the source files from the chart's author, or ask if they could make smaller sections/phrases.
I'm trying to learn Stairway to Heaven solo, but the whole solo is just 1 section on the song and its making riff repeater a little useless..
is it possible to somehow split it into smaller sections using EoF?
(I don't have any experience with this editor)