July 1, 201412 yr hello everyone ... you can convert a song dat format with the first Rocksmith PsARC in the last edition?if you can explain to me how please? :D
July 1, 201412 yr shortly - you can't. Advanced - use it as base and create new custom for rs2014, go and read manuals, plus I think you'd better find author who did it for RS1 and ask him to convert it to RS2014, I've converted all mine and done couple new customs. Donate with PayPal Latest Toolkit build (PC) My Workshop \\\\ Amon Amarth Workshop (by Generalsnus) Tool Discography
July 2, 201412 yr Author shortly - you can't. Advanced - use it as base and create new custom for rs2014, go and read manuals, plus I think you'd better find author who did it for RS1 and ask him to convert it to RS2014, I've converted all mine and done couple new customs. ok... thanks :)
hello everyone ... you can convert a song dat format with the first Rocksmith PsARC in the last edition?
if you can explain to me how please? :D