June 25, 201412 yr Hi guys I am struggling to get riff repeater to work on a custom I made, "Aeromancy" Dynamic difficulty is enabled and works but when riff repeater is selected only the full song is selected and not individual sections. If anyone could tell me how to separate the sections, that would be great. :) Here is the link to the custom: http://customsforge.com/page/customsforge_rs_2014_cdlc.html/_/pc-enabled-rs-2014-cdlc/aeromancy-r5087
June 25, 201412 yr Administrator in EOF you have to create section at different point of the songs, you need to select a beat ("-->" in EOF) then shift+ctrl+S. Firekorn's workshop In Flames Discography #FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity
Hi guys
I am struggling to get riff repeater to work on a custom I made, "Aeromancy"
Dynamic difficulty is enabled and works but when riff repeater is selected only the full song is selected and not individual sections.
If anyone could tell me how to separate the sections, that would be great. :)
Here is the link to the custom: http://customsforge.com/page/customsforge_rs_2014_cdlc.html/_/pc-enabled-rs-2014-cdlc/aeromancy-r5087