Hi!! Wasnt sure what forum to write this under but I was wondering if theres a place to suggest desired artists for the rocksmith 2014 remaster DLC. If this is the proper place to suggest i would love ethel cain to be added, however if this is not the proper place then if someone could point me in the write direction I'd really appreciate it!! 😆
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
Hi!! Wasnt sure what forum to write this under but I was wondering if theres a place to suggest desired artists for the rocksmith 2014 remaster DLC. If this is the proper place to suggest i would love ethel cain to be added, however if this is not the proper place then if someone could point me in the write direction I'd really appreciate it!! 😆