Skip to content

So I may have created a stand-alone "player" for playing the CDLC files (hypothetical ;) )

Not sure if this is interesting or not, or if it is against the rules- if it is I apologize.

I have played Rocksmith on both PC and MAC since before it was 2014. I'm to the point now where I don't really care about the game scoring me, or any of that, I only use it as a means to play the songs (so my bass isn't even connected to the computer at this point).

As such, IN THEORY if I created a stand alone player (both a MAC and a Linux version, no PC, but could be persuaded) AND it reads the CDLC in both PC and MAC formats would there be any interest in this?

This is all in theory of course. And not for sale, just a GIT listing or even hey, here's the file.

Just wondering...

Featured Replies

  • Author

And the motivation was fear of the game just going away...

Or yet another MAC update that breaks CDLC. (Hence the Linux version as well).

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.


Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.