I recently switched laptops (the previous one worked flawlessly), and after installing RS, I have a TERRIBLE audio lag that makes it practically impossible to play comfortably.
I have external speakers connected to the headphone jack, just like last time, but unfortunately, this time there's a delay after hitting a string that ruins the experience.
Can anyone help me out? The YT tutorials turned out to be completely useless...
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
I recently switched laptops (the previous one worked flawlessly), and after installing RS, I have a TERRIBLE audio lag that makes it practically impossible to play comfortably.
I have external speakers connected to the headphone jack, just like last time, but unfortunately, this time there's a delay after hitting a string that ruins the experience.
Can anyone help me out? The YT tutorials turned out to be completely useless...