July 29Jul 29 Howdy.Long time user. Installed CFSM many times before. On a new computer today, downloaded the latest version from this site.Windows defender has never complained before but today it is blocking CFSM and flagging it with the virus: Trojan:Win32/Yomal!rfnHas anything changed?Has anyone snuck that in?EDIT: I saw another post saying it is a false positive. But that was just from one guy, maybe the guy who put there?Would love some comfort from an Admin before I let it through. 🥇EDIT 2: Back on the download page of the MAC version I see the admins telling us it is a waste of time to report the false positives. I'm on the Windows version which has no such disclaimer. But okay, I get the point. Let's roll the dice. Edited July 29Jul 29 by Krygorian Saw the MAC disclaimer (I'm on Windows.)
Howdy.
Long time user. Installed CFSM many times before. On a new computer today, downloaded the latest version from this site.
Windows defender has never complained before but today it is blocking CFSM and flagging it with the virus: Trojan:Win32/Yomal!rfn
Has anything changed?
Has anyone snuck that in?
EDIT: I saw another post saying it is a false positive. But that was just from one guy, maybe the guy who put there?
Would love some comfort from an Admin before I let it through. 🥇
EDIT 2: Back on the download page of the MAC version I see the admins telling us it is a waste of time to report the false positives.
I'm on the Windows version which has no such disclaimer. But okay, I get the point. Let's roll the dice.
Edited by Krygorian
Saw the MAC disclaimer (I'm on Windows.)