So guys I been using one of these generic usb guitar link like in the image. However mine hasn't been doing so great recently and I want to change it.
The real tone cable is really costly here in my country (brazil) so I wanted to know if you folks use another brand with the NCL that works well, I feel like this cheap one doesn't get the best out of my guitar and it also has this odd constant buzzing noise as well.
If you could recommend me some it would be really appreciated!
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
So guys I been using one of these generic usb guitar link like in the image. However mine hasn't been doing so great recently and I want to change it.
The real tone cable is really costly here in my country (brazil) so I wanted to know if you folks use another brand with the NCL that works well, I feel like this cheap one doesn't get the best out of my guitar and it also has this odd constant buzzing noise as well.
If you could recommend me some it would be really appreciated!