I know there's tutorials about this, but none of them have worked for me so far.
I have been attempting to get Rocksmith 2014 remastered running for a long time. When I first was crashing years ago I didn't bother troubleshooting and moved on, but I recently got a guitar back in my life and I want to play. The game launches, I get a fullscreen white and I see the pick in the bottom right. At first I was getting crash bugs from injections so I disabled a lot of stuff and nothing is working. If someone who's more familiar with this game and troubleshooting it could help me figure out why, I'd super appreciate it. Here's the drive with the last two crash dumps.
I have tried: - I uninstalled Morphvox (Honestly forgot I had it installed from such a long time ago) - I uninstalled a metering injector - Disabled both Steam overlay and Nvidia Overlay - Manually disabled services that may be running in the background (almost bricked my computer in the process) - Setting the affinity for the game to only use one core - Made a batch file to override it's core use - Tried launching with and without the CDLC patcher - Tried launching with the song manager
I'm very confused what to do to get this game running.
You can post now and register later.
If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.
I know there's tutorials about this, but none of them have worked for me so far.
I have been attempting to get Rocksmith 2014 remastered running for a long time. When I first was crashing years ago I didn't bother troubleshooting and moved on, but I recently got a guitar back in my life and I want to play. The game launches, I get a fullscreen white and I see the pick in the bottom right. At first I was getting crash bugs from injections so I disabled a lot of stuff and nothing is working. If someone who's more familiar with this game and troubleshooting it could help me figure out why, I'd super appreciate it. Here's the drive with the last two crash dumps.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1lq-VlTyiJS31GL_XJootW6zD8y_vQyVG?usp=sharing
I have tried:
- I uninstalled Morphvox (Honestly forgot I had it installed from such a long time ago)
- I uninstalled a metering injector
- Disabled both Steam overlay and Nvidia Overlay
- Manually disabled services that may be running in the background (almost bricked my computer in the process)
- Setting the affinity for the game to only use one core
- Made a batch file to override it's core use
- Tried launching with and without the CDLC patcher
- Tried launching with the song manager
I'm very confused what to do to get this game running.