February 17, 201412 yr I will be updating my Stone Sour HoGaB customs from RS to RS2014 in the next couple of days. Thank you for giving us a NEW home for our works.
February 17, 201412 yr So cool, the next coming hours/days are going to be determinant to succesfully establish a new community, so I'm in!Just started guitar 3 weeks ago, total noob, but already a few CDLC (4) made, needless to say I was dispointing about recent developments AND excited to have a new sharing place.Long Live Customs Forge!! My Customs
February 17, 201412 yr Author I am going to redo all the songs from scratch because I really wasn't happy with the RS versions. With RS2014, I can make them look, feel, and sound beautiful! I'll post links as soon as I finish each one.
February 18, 201412 yr Yep. Thanks for setting up the new site. I didn't post much of anything at the one, but did appreciate the community over there.
February 18, 201412 yr I will be updating my Stone Sour HoGaB customs from RS to RS2014 in the next couple of days.Thank you for giving us a NEW home for our works. Havn't you got a $7k law suit to settle first? :???:
February 18, 201412 yr I would say 1655 new registered users in less than 48 hours flourishing. ;) \m/(><)\m/ '99 Fender Stratocaster / '12 Gibson SG (Nothing special but they are mine) "If you expect the world to be fair with you because you are fair, you're fooling yourself. That's like expecting the lion not to eat you because you didn't eat him."
I will be updating my Stone Sour HoGaB customs from RS to RS2014 in the next couple of days. Thank you for giving us a NEW home for our works.