January 11Jan 11 Does anybody else have problems with the tuner feature embedded with each song? Sometimes it works just fine, other times it gets all screwed up.After I choose a song, the first screen is the Tuner. Sometimes it gets stuck at +999 and prompts me to "Loosen the strings"when I loosen the string it jumps all the way down to -4xxThen it starts giving me readings that jump between to high or to low and i can't get it just right to the balanced "0" markIt is freaking frustratingCalibrating does not seem to fix itAnybody out figured out what causes it and how to fix it.
January 21Jan 21 That tuner is known to be wonky sometimes. Things you might want to double check:- Check your volume knobs on guitar + RS cable/jack for any defects- Check the intonation of the strings- Check your mic/audio drivers on PCFor the record, I never use that tuner and skip it by pressing 'del'. When the song starts and you press 'esc', there's a much more reliable tuner in the lower corner.
Does anybody else have problems with the tuner feature embedded with each song? Sometimes it works just fine, other times it gets all screwed up.
After I choose a song, the first screen is the Tuner. Sometimes it gets stuck at +999 and prompts me to "Loosen the strings"
when I loosen the string it jumps all the way down to -4xx
Then it starts giving me readings that jump between to high or to low and i can't get it just right to the balanced "0" mark
It is freaking frustrating
Calibrating does not seem to fix it
Anybody out figured out what causes it and how to fix it.