January 28, 20251 yr I'm looking for the AFI song pack, which was apparently discontinued on Steam, and there's no alternatives on Ignition4 Search. I am more than happy to pay for these if only Steam would take my money. Would anyone be able to help me acquire these AFI charts? Let me know if I missed some way to buy them. Thank you. Girl's Not Grey Miss Murder Silver and Cold Totalimmortal
January 28, 20251 yr Moderator Solution 2 hours ago, melanthius said: I'm looking for the AFI song pack, which was apparently discontinued on Steam, and there's no alternatives on Ignition4 Search. I am more than happy to pay for these if only Steam would take my money. Would anyone be able to help me acquire these AFI charts? Let me know if I missed some way to buy them. Thank you. Girl's Not Grey Miss Murder Silver and Cold Totalimmortal Your request is against our rules. I suggest reading them again. Quote No piracy, no mentioning piracy-related sites, no crack discussion No posting of legally purchasable educational workshops/learning tools/tab books/Paid Services & Subscriptions such as Ultimate Guitar "UG Content" "Official Tab" No posting of official Rocksmith 1 or Rocksmith 2014 official content. That means included songs and official DLC. Live versions of official content are also not allowed. Live versions of DLC songs that did not make it over to 2014 from the original Rocksmith are allowed as long as it doesn't copy the original chart. No posting of modifications to official Rocksmith 1 or 2014 tracks, this includes chart changes, tuning fixes, or multi-track versions. On this site, Ubisoft released musical content (such as oDLC or On Disc songs) are not shareable in any form
I'm looking for the AFI song pack, which was apparently discontinued on Steam, and there's no alternatives on Ignition4 Search.
I am more than happy to pay for these if only Steam would take my money.
Would anyone be able to help me acquire these AFI charts? Let me know if I missed some way to buy them. Thank you.
Girl's Not Grey
Miss Murder
Silver and Cold
Totalimmortal