November 25, 20241 yr hello i recently bought rocksmith 2011 and i want to know how to add custom songs the steam key was 78 dollars and i really want to be able to add custom songs i cant find 1 video/ tutorial on how to do it any help would be greatly appreciated
November 26, 20241 yr Moderator Solution I will reply to both of your posts in this one as I have removed the other one. First of all, there is no need to yell. Both Wwise links on the Ignition page and the old one for 2010.3.3 from Staintsrowmods work for me and others, so the problem is most likely local to you. I'd try using a different browser first. Second, the only way I know of is using the toolkit and converting all of the customs that way. The method is mentioned here. For future reference, this topic is not related to our Ignition4 Search page and since you already asked this question on the how to use CDLC page already, I am considering this post spam.
hello i recently bought rocksmith 2011 and i want to know how to add custom songs the steam key was 78 dollars and i really want to be able to add custom songs i cant find 1 video/ tutorial on how to do it any help would be greatly appreciated