June 17, 201412 yr They posted that in response to Amazon "leaking" the cable, which currently has a release date of Dec 31 2014 listed: http://www.amazon.ca/Ubisoft-Rocksmith-2014-Cable-iPhone/dp/B00GD8PNZA/
June 17, 201412 yr Ah, so THAT'S why they haven't bothered to fix the problems with RS2014. Hope they come out a with an Android version too.
June 17, 201412 yr But Apple will surely restrict the use of custom DLC cDLC projects (vote or request!) :ph34r: old Customforge search :ph34r: My cDLC
June 17, 201412 yr I take playthrough videos and put them on my android phone. Then I can play along away from the PC, although the note detection obviously is lost in that process. BUT, good for a Rocksmith fix when I'm not at home. -----------------------------Milkman DanMy YouTube channel (bass playthrough videos)My Customs Download Folder (my customs)
June 17, 201412 yr Interesting, I suppose you would have to use external speakers or head phones to do that. But then you have the issue of the rocksmith cable taking up the sound jack, so you would have to use one of those splitters, if it works at all.
June 17, 201412 yr Interesting, I suppose you would have to use external speakers or head phones to do that. But then you have the issue of the rocksmith cable taking up the sound jack, so you would have to use one of those splitters, if it works at all. Looks like the splitter is already built in. Look at the cable just above the second guy's head (the one who is kneeling).
June 18, 201412 yr The technology is working already you can plug in the Rocksmith cable and use it as an audio interface with the camera connection kit its working fine with Garage Band and Jamup (maybe others)
June 18, 201412 yr But Apple will surely restrict the use of custom DLC Knowing Apple, they'll restrict the official DLC also.