February 21, 201412 yr This is unlike me, I am more of a lurker than poster, but I had to say Awesome Job on the site so far!
February 21, 201412 yr Thanks Mhavok! The amount of work put in by the Development team in the last week has been astronomical. \m/(><)\m/ '99 Fender Stratocaster / '12 Gibson SG (Nothing special but they are mine) "If you expect the world to be fair with you because you are fair, you're fooling yourself. That's like expecting the lion not to eat you because you didn't eat him."
February 22, 201412 yr I have to agree. As I posted elsewhere, to have to deal with what's come down the pipe so far - in just a few days - is enough to make most people tremble in fear. Hang in there, birthing pains are rough, but they fade in the light of what you are creating.
February 22, 201412 yr its incredible what everyone has done in such a short time ...i work for the government and it would take a couple months to get something like this set up and running and at 100x the cost ...
February 24, 201412 yr its incredible what everyone has done in such a short time ...I work for the government and it would take a couple of months to get something like this set up and running and at 100x the cost ... Yea, Unleashed2k and the Developers have been working really hard on everything, and there is tons more coming. Talk louder.....I'm blind you moron......
This is unlike me, I am more of a lurker than poster, but I had to say Awesome Job on the site so far!