September 7, 20242 yr I play 2014 now, and now I wanna play Judas Priest's "Breaking The Law" from 'judas Priest 3-Song Pack' (from 2011 Rocksmith DLC for sure) But, I can't buy this DLC anymore. Even from re-seller sites! Or Windows store, etc.
September 7, 20242 yr Solution You probably are not going to like the answer. I am not going to sugar coat it. This has been asked SEVERAL times already in various forms, in various ways, for various songs / packs. You can not get them anymore while adhering to this site's guidelines, and this site's agreement with Ubisoft. Basically, your (the only) way to obtain the delisted dlc to play with-in Rocksmith 2014 is to chart those songs yourself and for use only for yourself (not share those delisted songs you chart with anyone) to remain with-in this site's guidelines [https://customsforge.com/index.php?/guidelines/]. Any member who enjoys their time here on this site and access to the charts crafted by fellow members is not going to share how to obtain pirated material. Again, this has been asked several times in different threads. You are not the only one to have missed songs. I encourage you to visit those threads about delisted songs, and visit the tutorials on how to chart songs.
September 9, 20242 yr Author On 9/8/2024 at 1:16 AM, Sniper Reload3d said: You probably are not going to like the answer. I am not going to sugar coat it. This has been asked SEVERAL times already in various forms, in various ways, for various songs / packs. You can not get them anymore while adhering to this site's guidelines, and this site's agreement with Ubisoft. Basically, your (the only) way to obtain the delisted dlc to play with-in Rocksmith 2014 is to chart those songs yourself and for use only for yourself (not share those delisted songs you chart with anyone) to remain with-in this site's guidelines [https://customsforge.com/index.php?/guidelines/]. Any member who enjoys their time here on this site and access to the charts crafted by fellow members is not going to share how to obtain pirated material. Again, this has been asked several times in different threads. You are not the only one to have missed songs. I encourage you to visit those threads about delisted songs, and visit the tutorials on how to chart songs. I suspected it, Thanks
I play 2014 now, and now I wanna play Judas Priest's "Breaking The Law" from 'judas Priest 3-Song Pack' (from 2011 Rocksmith DLC for sure)
But, I can't buy this DLC anymore. Even from re-seller sites! Or Windows store, etc.