June 14, 201412 yr So I charted a cool song, rang the whole process. Added 2 parts and tones, when go to play it in game it freezes right sr the song selection. I tried removing the tones, I added leading silence, the song really doesn't need it. Nothing worked. Can someone point me in the right direction? Now also I have run across some other cdlc that freeze as well usually those freeze after I select and the amps show up. Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
June 15, 201412 yr Author I ended redoing to the toolkit process, and it worked. And forgot to upload it lol Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
June 15, 201412 yr in general repacking can help, if it does not work after 2 repacks try to delete the arrangement that is not working from the toolkit and add it again, if it still does not work start EOF, load the project and save it again and use the toolkit to pack the custom again.
So I charted a cool song, rang the whole process. Added 2 parts and tones, when go to play it in game it freezes right sr the song selection.
I tried removing the tones, I added leading silence, the song really doesn't need it. Nothing worked.
Can someone point me in the right direction?
Now also I have run across some other cdlc that freeze as well usually those freeze after I select and the amps show up.
Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk