August 1, 20242 yr Hi, I'm sure I'm missing something but whenever I import a tab in EOF and automatically generage fingerings, I get weird fingerings like - power chord with a root note 0 (0-2-2) EOF generates fingerings (- -3-4) and FHP of 2 and it generates an error later on in DLC builder. Edit: In fact every double stop has 3-4 fingering. - drop D tuning - any chord that should be one one finger like 1-1-1 on the lowest strings generates as 1-2-3 Is this some sort of a limitation or something wrong with my workflow/EOF settings? Check out my indie game studio https://www.facebook.com/MobileCakeStudio/
August 2, 20242 yr If you're only letting EOF auto-generate the fingerings based on it's dictionary, these can happen. To change it, select the notes, hit F to open the fingering dialogue, then change it to your liking.
August 6, 20242 yr Highly recommended to set ALL FHP and chord fingerings manually in EOF. As you discovered, the default output can be quite suspect.
Hi,
I'm sure I'm missing something but whenever I import a tab in EOF and automatically generage fingerings, I get weird fingerings like
- power chord with a root note 0 (0-2-2) EOF generates fingerings (- -3-4) and FHP of 2 and it generates an error later on in DLC builder.
Edit: In fact every double stop has 3-4 fingering.
- drop D tuning - any chord that should be one one finger like 1-1-1 on the lowest strings generates as 1-2-3
Is this some sort of a limitation or something wrong with my workflow/EOF settings?
Check out my indie game studio https://www.facebook.com/MobileCakeStudio/