June 10, 201412 yr Author Well, that didn't last long. Would've been nice to not be banned from the chat for whatever reason so I could talk about this, but I guess the help forum is more appropriate anyway. The only reason I asked the people in the chat for advice was because I knew it was a simple process that you all were familiar with, and I couldn't find the faq I was looking for after about 5 clicks so I decided to ask you guys. Sorry if I touched a nerve, I wasn't "trolling", I was just joking around with the downloading RAM and "how do I shut down my computer" comments because everyone was busting my chops. Anyway, now actually have a reason for the chat. Going to post this in the help forum, but I'm going to tag this on the end anyway. I got the game running but it was choppy. The game recognized all the CDLC, but it went from very smooth to sporadic heavy bogs pretty fast. I played enough CS as a kid to know why, so I started tweaking. Shouldn't have uninstalled an antivirus program in the middle of all of this, but I did. The next potential problem was that my PC didn't like me plugging in the HDMI while I was loading up Rocksmith. I know better. The screen wigged out, flickering like crazy. Then I made the last bad mistake-- I shut off the computer instead of just closing the lid and forcing it to hibernate, then remove the HDMI. Oh well. windows didn't like that and forced a chkdsk. After settling everything, I loaded up the game and everything was smooth and fine, but the game isn't recognizing my CDLC anymore. I tried overwriting the .dll, didn't work. System restored after that, got a fresh copy of the .dll, still not working. Not really a big deal, I was planning on putting this on my surface 3 that's still on preorder but I wanted to see if this PC would run the game. Any ideas why the game isn't recognizing the CDLC anymore?. Edit: Link to help topic:http://customsforge.com/topic/7547-cdlc-worked-before-but-now-the-game-isnt-recognizing-it/
June 10, 201412 yr Administrator Uncensored English General Chat. 18+ Discussions may will occur.→PLEASE READ THE FAQ BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS← Not reading the FAQ can result in a temp ban.This is not a support chat, please do not expect any support.General rules also apply here. By clicking Agree, you agree to the forum rules and FAQ. Community Admin | Send me a message if you are having trouble with something | Teinashu's Hall of Glory- Steam -
June 10, 201412 yr Woah! is that a link to the FAQ right next to the forum rules? Oh yea, I missed the large link in blue too.
June 10, 201412 yr Author Hm. I apologize, I was in a rush to get this done with and I have a problem with skipping over instructions. Like I said, I knew it was a simple process so I figured I'd go for the chatroom.
You guys have no sense of humor. Thanks for the help though, time to rock.