May 8, 20242 yr Good colleagues, I wanted to ask if you can play local multiplayer with a USB cable and a cable that enters through the auxiliary line
May 8, 20242 yr Moderator You should be able to play multiplayer using different inputs as long as you have the right inputs selected for each profile. If you don't already, you'd need the direct connect mode from RSMods.
May 9, 20242 yr Author Thank you so much. I have the direct connection mode, the cable with the miniplug, I am considering purchasing a USB audio cable just to play multiplayer
February 12, 20251 yr Any idea on how to use rearoute as multiplayer? Cannot find anything online. I tried to copy my guitar track and change the output of the new track to input 2 but in the multiplayer setup window, player2 has now the signal of input 1 AND 2. I know it would be by changing the "Sends" in reaper but i dont know where to start. Thx
Good colleagues, I wanted to ask if you can play local multiplayer with a USB cable and a cable that enters through the auxiliary line