June 7, 201412 yr Hi, All! May I ask you to help me with this notes, don't know how to play them.This is from Sanitarium intro.Here is screenshot from my dropbox:https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/31979934/Screen%20Shot%202014-06-07%20at%207.48.36%20PM.png Basically it is (all on 1st string)3then hammer on on 5then pull off on 3and slide to 2 How is it possible to make slide to 2 after I already made pull off and my finger is not on the string any more? thanks!
June 8, 201412 yr Administrator Your first finger is on 3 then your third finger on 5 after the hammer on, for the pull off you pull off your third finger while your first finger is still on the 3 and just slide your first finger from 3 to 2. Your first finger is always on the strings no matter what. Firekorn's workshop In Flames Discography #FirekornHasDoneNothingForTheCommunity
Hi, All!
May I ask you to help me with this notes, don't know how to play them.
This is from Sanitarium intro.
Here is screenshot from my dropbox:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/31979934/Screen%20Shot%202014-06-07%20at%207.48.36%20PM.png
Basically it is (all on 1st string)
3
then hammer on on 5
then pull off on 3
and slide to 2
How is it possible to make slide to 2 after I already made pull off and my finger is not on the string any more?
thanks!