March 20, 20242 yr Just wondering if we still need to use "JustInCaseWeNeedIt"? or are we better going with the latest build + latest cdlcenabler? Cheers
March 20, 20242 yr Solution Personal choice. The new cDLC enabler / .dll leaves "no reason" to use the previous build. The current .dll does not require a oDLC, works with large thread count intel cpus. Only reason you would be using the previous build is for some reason your particular pc does not like the current build. For what it is worth, I am using the current build on my laptop with the newest .dll, however on a machine I have set aside "for the apocalypse shtf yada yada" I am using the justincaseweneedit build with an old .dll just because, and I can't stand the news section.
March 21, 20242 yr Author Thanks for that info. Yeah news section is very annoying and probably makes the decision for me. Ta
Just wondering if we still need to use "JustInCaseWeNeedIt"? or are we better going with the latest build + latest cdlcenabler? Cheers