June 5, 201412 yr Hi everybody I have downloaded the right DLL file... and downloads 20 songs from search site.I ran them in Rocksmith tool. Copy the file and put them the folder. I can see them and play them, but my guitar does switcht tones... It is the same tone on the hole song.
June 5, 201412 yr That means you got a custom with no tones. Restart the game to fix it, figure out which song caused it, and delete it. Words of wisdom for CDLC charters: "When in doubt, steal a tone from Kansas' Carry On Wayward Son" - Billkwando Download my L'Arc~en~Ciel Ken "Love Driver Cat" custom Inlays here
Hi everybody
I have downloaded the right DLL file... and downloads 20 songs from search site.
I ran them in Rocksmith tool. Copy the file and put them the folder.
I can see them and play them, but my guitar does switcht tones... It is the same tone on the hole song.