May 3, 20233 yr I dl'd a CDLC, and the game shows it's there, but when I go to play, nothing happens. My speakers come down, then nothing. What am I possibly missing?
September 9, 20233 yr I'm having a similar issue. On my last computer (WIN 10) everything worked fine. I've had to do some adjustments just to see the screen correctly. Now the CDLC won't play. It sits at the Start and just flashes. Hopefully someone will chime in for you soon.
September 9, 20233 yr You are missing and need the .dll https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1ZKYtpB0vu2U3RLa1ZvdmxJczg/view?resourcekey=0-fbWMN9R83EFvASSbAIgNbA or run the enabler https://ignition4.customsforge.com/tools/cdlcenabler
September 10, 20233 yr Yep. Its been so long I forgot about that. Sorry for the pain on your end. I'm having a similar issue. On my last computer (WIN 10) everything worked fine. I've had to do some adjustments just to see the screen correctly. Now the CDLC won't play. It sits at the Start and just flashes. Hopefully someone will chime in for you soon.
September 10, 20233 yr 34 minutes ago, dlux said: Yep. Its been so long I forgot about that Happens. Can not remember everything. I assumed you forgot. It is the Top Poster's same issue needing the .dll as well. You would be surprised at how many other people forget that they need the .dll.
I dl'd a CDLC, and the game shows it's there, but when I go to play, nothing happens. My speakers come down, then nothing. What am I possibly missing?