February 26, 20233 yr So I lost my progress after many years and now it makes me start a new profile every time I start it. Anyone else?
February 26, 20233 yr 11 minutes ago, blackoutboy said: So I lost my progress after many years and now it makes me start a new profile every time I start it. Anyone else? If you have rsmods installed it might've created a backup of your save, or if you can get the cgt to work it has a save repair option. This post has a list of common things that cause save corruption. Most of the time it's caused by badly made customs, repairing them in cfsm can probably help reduce the likelihood of save corruption. https://customsforge.com/index.php?/topic/12382-custom-game-toolkit-game-saves-gigbox/ 「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」 Utsu-P Discography Modding thread (dead) 1000 songs hype
So I lost my progress after many years and now it makes me start a new profile every time I start it. Anyone else?