February 21, 20233 yr Hope this is posted in the right place, cant find the old question posts?? Ok so I haven't loaded rocksmith up in a while, It was working but all my song data was gone so I reverted back to last save . Now I get a white loading screen and rocksmith shuts down. I noticed the save was from September though could this be the issue I tried going back to the up to date save from today but still wont start. I have broke something .
March 8, 20233 yr 1 hour ago, lioncrz said: How did you fix it? Mine was working a couple of days ago and just won't boot now? His issue was the update from Sept. in order to fix that issue you need the new D3DX9.dll: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1ZKYtpB0vu2U3RLa1ZvdmxJczg/view?resourcekey=0-fbWMN9R83EFvASSbAIgNbA if you haven't played since or was the first time you played since Sept, that maybe the issue, assuming you are using a PC.
Hope this is posted in the right place, cant find the old question posts??
Ok so I haven't loaded rocksmith up in a while,
It was working but all my song data was gone so I reverted back to last save .
Now I get a white loading screen and rocksmith shuts down.
I noticed the save was from September though could this be the issue I tried going back to the up to date save from today but still wont start.
I have broke something .