January 11, 20233 yr Hello, I had to reinstall and came across this error every time I launch the game. I tried to add the optional parameters but it always appends. My CDLCs are also not showing (they used to) and my profile is gone (I don't care, I will start again). I have already replaced the DLL, run the CDLC fix app and tried to use RSMod but nothing is working. Any idea what could be causing the issues above? Thanks!
January 14, 20233 yr Author Solution So, I finally found the issue. I never launched RS2014 after a clean install and went straight to the CDLC fix. This time around, I installed RS2014, launched it, saw that the DLCs I purchased were there and then performed the CDLC fix. Everything worked fine after that.
Hello,
I had to reinstall and came across this error every time I launch the game. I tried to add the optional parameters but it always appends.
My CDLCs are also not showing (they used to) and my profile is gone (I don't care, I will start again).
I have already replaced the DLL, run the CDLC fix app and tried to use RSMod but nothing is working. Any idea what could be causing the issues above?
Thanks!