December 19, 20223 yr Hi guys, I'm having this problem. When I try to launch a song it gets stuck at this screen when it should start. can you help me. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but the problem persists.
December 19, 20223 yr 5 hours ago, Arutosio said: Hi guys, I'm having this problem. When I try to launch a song it gets stuck at this screen when it should start. can you help me. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but the problem persists. You need the dll to stop it from freezing on cdlc songs. https://ignition4.customsforge.com/tools/CDLCEnabler 「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」 Utsu-P Discography Modding thread (dead) 1000 songs hype
December 19, 20223 yr Author 6 minutes ago, coldrampage said: You need the dll to stop it from freezing on cdlc songs. https://ignition4.customsforge.com/tools/CDLCEnabler thank!!!! thank you so much!
January 7, 20233 yr check your dlc folder and make sure you don't have any files in it that shouldn't be I know that will affect it
Hi guys, I'm having this problem.
When I try to launch a song it gets stuck at this screen when it should start.
can you help me.
I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but the problem persists.