November 27, 20223 yr Is there a way to still purchase of somehow obtain 2014 Remastered library songs? I tried the "Shop" function of the game but it froze up on me? Is there an "aftermarket" way to purchase them?
November 27, 20223 yr Solution 41 minutes ago, jcgato98 said: Is there a way to still purchase of somehow obtain 2014 Remastered library songs? I tried the "Shop" function of the game but it froze up on me? Is there an "aftermarket" way to purchase them? The in-game shop isn't very good, it's best to buy them from the steam store page instead. https://store.steampowered.com/app/221680/Rocksmith_2014_Edition__Remastered/ 「愛こそすべて ,ギルティキス」 Utsu-P Discography Modding thread (dead) 1000 songs hype
Is there a way to still purchase of somehow obtain 2014 Remastered library songs?
I tried the "Shop" function of the game but it froze up on me? Is there an "aftermarket" way to purchase them?