October 18, 20223 yr Hi! I'd like to ask for help. How can I remove DD from CDLC? I'd like to edit an existing CDLC, but when I import it to EOF, I have few difficultly tabs. I tried to use Track/Rocksmith/Flatten this difficulty, but it won't works (freeze all time, regardless of entered values, or choosen track) And I tried tu use RS Toolkit DDC remover (with default setting, and other settings) But when I tried to import, I got this: Please, help! Thx
Hi!
I'd like to ask for help. How can I remove DD from CDLC?
I'd like to edit an existing CDLC, but when I import it to EOF, I have few difficultly tabs.
I tried to use Track/Rocksmith/Flatten this difficulty, but it won't works (freeze all time, regardless of entered values, or choosen track)
And I tried tu use RS Toolkit DDC remover (with default setting, and other settings)
But when I tried to import, I got this:
Please, help!
Thx